RSVPify is an event and guest management software that allows you to create fully-customized online RSVP and event registrations forms, sell tickets, and easily manage events and guest information with our full suite of tools and features. We are the world’s leading private event management platform, and our partners are using RSVPify’s powerful, end-to-end event management software in myriad ways, ranging from hosting private celebrations (e.g., weddings, birthdays, b’nai mitzvahs, reunions) to organizing nonprofit fundraisers to coordinating corporate conferences and events. We aim to make the event registration and management responsibilities as seamless as the guest experience itself. Event hosts choose RSVPify because it provides an efficient, streamlined, and cost-effective system for event and guest management.
About the Role
We are looking to bring on a growth marketing expert to drive our marketing strategy and approach. The ideal candidate has entrepreneurial drive and existing B2B SaaS growth marketing experience. This individual is strategic in nature but has a demonstrated ability to drive execution as well.
This candidate will be responsible for driving digital marketing strategy and planning using a P&L owner mindset to ensure programs are driving the right business outcomes in direct, B2B segments. You will be responsible for refining our vision for growth and building, managing and executing our key marketing channels (paid search, paid social, and content syndication), with full responsibility for acquiring net new leads. You will also be expected to effectively manage resources (designers, writers, agencies) to deliver against team objectives & KPIs. This is a high-profile role as your efforts will directly contribute to the growth and revenue of RSVPify — and you connect directly with the senior leadership team.
- Refine, lead, and execute our overall growth and performance marketing strategies.
- Optimize user activation & onboarding campaigns.
- Manage everything from concept to execution to measurement and optimization.
- Work with the product and business development teams to create aligned communications across all channels to ensure consistent messaging.
- Transform current growth marketing strategies from ad-hoc to enterprise, building a program that encompasses organic and paid demand generation.
- Refine marketing attribution models and continually analyze the effectiveness of all demand-generating marketing channels to determine which efforts to scale or adjust.
- Provide input into multi-channel growth strategy based on product needs.
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multivariate tests.
- Convert insights into action — see customer acquisition process through from ideation to execution.
- Work with management to refine, track, and target key KPIs by user segment.
- Set direction and effectively manage resources (designers, writers, agencies) to deliver against team objectives & KPIs.
Measures of Success
Your first 90 days in the role will be fast-paced and high impact. We expect that in these first 90 days you will: review and refine our growth strategy and communicate this broadly to the team, take over current marketing analyses, train the team on best practice growth marketing strategies, create a cadence for reporting KPIs and other meaningful marketing data to the team, develop and manage a content calendar, and more.
- 5+ years experience in growth marketing in a high-growth, technology startup environment.
- 3+ years of direct, hands-on experience managing organic, social and paid media (search, display, social, SEO, content) in-house. Have a data-driven approach to make informed decisions while optimizing campaigns and improving effectiveness in all paid media channels.
- Understand how to run, scale and measure B2B marketing campaigns for the awareness and consideration stages of the customer journey, with respect to demand capture, lead gen and brand building.
- Experience working with paid media channels (e.g. Google Ads, Linkedin, Facebook Ads Manager), Analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Mixpanel), SEO tools, CRM (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot).
- Experience in working with freemium models and growth loops a major plus.
- Able to write ad copy and light blog posts independently. Experience concepting and briefing designers and writers to get more robust content created.
- A team player with a “do-er” mentality––mix of large company (operating at scale) and scale-up (hands-on execution) experiences.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment, able to operate independently and enjoy being with the best of the best.
- Strong problem solver with an analytical mind to derive data-driven insights, and drive results. Able to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
- You are an automator. You know how to find ways to easily build and pull reports that will inform decision making.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with leadership and cross functional teams. You are comfortable working with ambiguity. You enjoy big picture ideas, but can also get into the nitty gritty details.
- You are smart but humble and an out of the box thinker who is almost obsessed with attention to detail.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation.
- Career advancement and development opportunities.
- Opportunity for part-ownership (via units) at a high growth, founder-owned startup.
- Paid time off — including vacation, holidays, sick time, and family leave.
- The ability to work remotely (with a generous home office budget).
- A diverse, collaborative, and positive culture where we invest in and celebrate each other’s success. Good vibes (happy hours, team projects, and international retreats).
We intend to work as quickly as possible to bring on a new team member; We expect a start date in in Q1 2023.
Please send your CV and any other relevant information to [email protected] and we will schedule a call so we can get to know each other better.