You’ve been asking. We’ve been listening! We’re pleased to announce that the latest release of RSVPify. is now rolling out to all user accounts.
So, what do you have to look forward to? Here’s a quick run down.
Guest List Management and Tracking
Perhaps the most frequently requested feature since RSVPify.’s inception, addition of the Guest List will allow you to add guests, restrict your RSVP form to those guests, and track guests as they RSVP.
- Limit your RSVP to invited guests.
- Guests search by last name and select their party.
- Track parties as they RSVP.
- Quickly see who’s coming, who’s not, and who you haven’t heard from.
- Easily sort, search and export your guest list and statuses.
Manually Add RSVPs
We know you receive RSVPs by phone, email, snail mail, and carrier pigeon. Now you can easily add guests to your RSVP list right from the app — no need to fill out your own RSVP form. Visit your RSVPs tab, and click Add Guests in the upper right of your screen.
The $24.99 One-Time Premiere Plan
We’ve introduced a new plan that’s perfect for single events. The Premiere Single Event plan offers all of features of the RSVPify. Premiere Pro plan, and is a great option if you don’t need to create multiple separate events. This new plan option is now rolling out to your Upgrade page. If you have an existing plan, your plan will remain unchanged. Learn more about our current plans.
Questions? Comments? We’d love to hear from you!
- Hot Digital Trends For Weddings – 2017 Edition
- 8 Common RSVP Questions Answered By The Experts
- From the Creators of RSVPify Comes Website Monitoring & Change Tracking Platform ChangeTower
- Are Online Wedding RSVPs Starting To Become…..Tradition?
- RSVPify Mobile App for iOS Now Available in the App Store